Tuesday 25 January 2011

Another haul!

Well I'm not sure this one can be classed as a haul, it's not massive, but it's not little either.
The best thing is that loads of it was free thanks to Sale-a-bration!

I got 3 SAB sets, a level 1 hostess set, and 3 ink pads (as my £15) free!! How cool is that, You could get all this free to, all you have to do is place an order of £150 then you will qualify for level 1 hostess benefits with £15 free products of your choice and because every time you spend £45 during Sale-a-bration you get a free stamp set, you will get 3 SAB sets free as well! All that extra booty for your money!

So here's what I got (sorry for the pic quality, they were taken just now, so light reflecting and shadows, oh dear!)



I'm so excited about the crimper, You'll be seeing a lot of crimping in my cards in the near future.
How did I ever got by without one for so long?

Thanks for looking!

No comments: