Monday 3 January 2011

Baroque meets Boho

Today I've been playing with some of my new stash, its the Boho blossoms punch.
This punch features 3 flowers which I've layered up to make blossoms that (I think) look like water lilies.


I have matted and layered the white card stock onto green and then pink card, stamped the gorgeous swirl from Baroque Motifs, and added the 'for you' sentiment from Fresh Cuts. I find it really hard not to add gems and ribbon to cards and this one is no exception, so I added a gem to each end of the sentiment to draw your attention to it and finished with some fantastic pink ribbon.

Supplies used
SU Baroque motifs stamp set, Fresh cuts stamp set (sentiment), Boho blossoms punch.

I ordered rather a lot of stash in October for my birthday, but with the made Christmas rush (I always think I'm well prepared but it still manages to creep up on me!) I hadn't got around to using it yet.

This next card uses one of the stamp sets that I was most excited about in the current catalogue, Artistic Etchings which has a beautiful key, crown, two flourishes and sentiment as well as the Eiffel tower, the stamp that I have used for my card.


I'm quite pleased with the way this one turned out, originally the scallop bordered pieces were going to be the bottom of the card but I could face covering up my fabulous ribbon/lace.

Supplies used
SU Artistic Etchings, Scallop Edge Punch, Love Letter Paper Pack (black and white spotted paper)
Ribbon, coloured paper and gems (from stash)

All Stampin' Up supplies can be purchased from myself, Please e-mail me kellyslater_1983@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: