Friday 7 January 2011

Butterfly Prints

Hi there,

Today I have made another card using the Butterfly Print Stamp set.
It's a gorgeous set which has 5 stamps, 3 butterflies, the butterfly body, and a sentiment that co-ordinates perfectly!
I got this set originally because I liked the look of the Flight Of The Butterfly set but didn't want to spend £26.95 if I wasn't going to use it much. As the Butterfly Print set was only £12.95 (clear mount) I thought I would get this set and then if I liked it add the Flight of the butterfly set to my collection, its now at the top of my 'have to get' list, and the co-ordinating butterfly punch (£15.50) makes creating quick cards a breeze.

Here's what I came up with


This card didn't take long at all to make, but no one would know.

To make this card I used -
Butterfly Prints stamp set,
Butterfly punch, Scallop Edge punch,
Blueberry Crisp paper pack, Chocolate chip paper (retired), chocolate chip satin ribbon (also retired boo hoo)

Hope you like it.




No comments: