Wednesday 5 January 2011

It's Official!!

Hi there,

Well it's official, as the title of this post suggests, I am now a stampin' up demonstrator! I got my welcome call yesterday afternoon and should receive my starter kit later this week.

I've seen 'haul' videos on the Internet, (which I love to watch. My wish list, which shall now be known as my things I NEED list, grows every time I watch one) I will not be recording a video of the unpacking of my package, (I'll be far to excited to calmly show everything as I take it out of the box) but I will take some pictures of all the great items you get in the starter kit, for anyone who is interested in or thinking about joining themselves. Now is a great time to join because you can choose an extra stamp set up to the value of £44.95 for free, making the kit even better value!

Well that's all for now, see you later in the week with those starter kit pics.

No comments: