Sunday 20 February 2011

Another cottage garden card

Hello,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, mine has been very productive especially today. I have already made a card for each day next week, I'm very pleased with myself!
Hopefully you wont be sick of the paper pack by the end of the week. I just couldn't help myself once I got started and it just goes to show that all you need is a paper pack and away you go!

Here's is today's offering as I said another card made using the Cottage wall paper pack



This one would be very good for using up scraps of paper, that you can't bear to throw away.

the recipe for this one is
Stamps, Cottage Garden
Paper, Cottage wall (retired), Certainly celery CS, Rich razzleberry CS, Very vanilla CS
Ink, Rich razzleberry, Old olive
Accessories, Scallop trim border punch, Rich razzleberry taffeta ribbon, sponge dauber, dimensionals.

Don't forget to leave a comment if you'd like to enter my little giveaway, (click here for full details) the comments can be about anything, how you would spend the money, your favourite stamp set of the moment, whatever takes your fancy!

Make the most of the rest of the weekend xx

4 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Great card and combination of colours!

Jackie said...

Another very pretty card, just confirms that you don't need an image to make a lovley card :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

your cards all look beutiful great use of colour

Ruth M said...

I love how you've combined different papers on this one Kelly, fab card!