Wednesday 23 February 2011

Back to the cottage wall

Today's card features the Cottage wall papers (of course!) and one of the sale-a-bration stamp sets Punch Bunch. You can still get your hands on this set for free if you place an order of £45 or more by Monday.

What I love about the Punch Bunch set is that (as you may have guessed from the name) each stamp has a co-ordinating punch, making it quick an simple to create stunning embellishments for your cards, scrapbook or home decor projects.



I have used the 'for you' scallop circle stamp and punch, but there is also to name a few a tag (used on yesterday's baby card) and most exciting of all we will be getting the owl punch in April!! I am beyond excited about it!

I have teamed the gorgeous Cottage Wall (sadly retired) papers with the Woodland Walk papers. I wasn't sure if I would use the woodgrain effect paper but I have ended up using it, on 3 cards so far, so that wasn't a problem after all.

The recipe for today's card
Stamps,  Punch bunch SAB
Papers, Cottage wall paper, Woodland walk paper, Early espresso CS, Very vanilla CS
Inks, Chocolate chip, Rich razzleberry
Accessories, Rich razzleberry taffeta ribbon, scallop circle punch, Dazzling diamonds glitter, 2-way glue pen, designer button brights, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment and join as a follower to be entered into the draw for the £10 voucher.
I'd love to know what you'd like to get with it! xx

3 comments:

MargieP said...

Very elegant card. Love the colours

Ruth M said...

What a great card Kelly, I love the layout! The woodgrain paper looks fab.

Unknown said...

great looking card