Saturday 19 February 2011

Cottage garden

I promised earlier in the week that I would show you what I made when I got the papers that I won this week, so here is what I'm sure will be the first of many.

Well I was up bright and early waiting for the post lady, she normally comes around 7am on a Saturday morning, so I made sure that I was decent and I waited hoping that she would have a parcel for me.
I waited and I waited and at 9.10am there was a knock at the door, there she was with my paper pack in hand.
I couldn't wait to get it open and have a look, and I wasn't disappointed, gorgeous papers in greens and purples!



I was so inspired by them that I have already made 2 cards and I have a mosaic third card in mind for later on.

I'm hoping to post a card everyday until next Saturday so that people have something new to comment on for my giveaway. If you don't know what I'm going on about have a look at yesterdays post for details of how you could win a £10 Stampin' up gift voucher from me!

Here's the recipe for today's
Stamps, Cottage garden
Paper, Cottage wall (retired papers, I won this week), Certainly celery CS
Ink, Rich razzleberry
Accessories, Certainly celery taffeta ribbon, Scallop trim border punch

The stamp set matches this paper perfectly, if you would like to make something similar there is another paper pack that is in the current SU catalogue called Sunny Garden in shades of Poppy, Daffodil and Peach that also co-ordinates with this stamp set.

Have a fab Saturday xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A most excellent card Kelly.

Ruth M said...

Lovely card Kelly! The Cottage Wall papers are gorgeous, one of my faves for sure. I just love Razzleberry and Olive together. Looking forward to seeing what else you make with the papers!

MargieP said...

Love this card, it's so delicate

Jackie said...

What a pretty card. Thank you for your DC pmail and comment on my monochromecard :o)
Jackie xx