Thursday 10 February 2011

Heartfelt anniversary

Yes that's right, another anniversary card! You also may have guessed that yet again I have used another of the sale-a-bration FREE sets! They are all so gorgeous that I couldn't choose which one to go for and ended up getting them all!
So here's my latest card which I've CASed from a very talented lady called Ruth.


The Sweet summer SAB set is so versatile, you don't have to used it just for flowery cards as show here.
You could free hand draw the string that connects the lovely little punched out hearts to the branch, but I chickened out and used the 'string' stamp in the Tree trimmings set.
I love the stampin' up rhinestones, I think thy add a little extra to each heart, I had to hold back from adding them everywhere though!

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Sweet summer SAB, Tree trimmings
Paper, Crumb cake CS, Real red CS, Very vanilla CS
Ink, Wild wasabi, Cherry cobbler
Accessories, Real red ribbon (sadly retired), heart punch, Rhinestones, blender pen

I'd love to know what you think, leave me a comment below to let me know  xx

2 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

Very pretty! I love it!

Ruth M said...

Awww, thanks for the mention Kelly! You've done a fab job with this card, the ribbon was a lovely touch. What a good idea to use the string from Tree Trimmings, great tip!