Wednesday 2 February 2011

Tall and skinny? Not at all like me!

I normally tend to make A6 or square cards but I was rummaging through my craft room drawers at the weekend and came across a few tall thin card blanks that I bought forever ago, so I thought I'd try something different. Now I'm not saying that I'll be making them all the time but it's nice to have a change every now and then, and this was a good change I hope you'll agree.


Apologises for the terribly shadowy picture, I wanted to get them all photographed before the light went and time was not on my side, when I get creative time just flies by!
I had lots of little pieces of the designer love letter paper left over and didn't want to waste any, they are so pretty that it would be a crime to throw them away!

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Because I Care, Just Believe, Bliss SAB
Paper, Love Letter, Very Vanilla, Real Red
Ink, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals

Have a good evening,

No comments: