Sunday 6 March 2011

Crafty clearout

Good morning!

The sun is shining here, and I have a lot of cards to make.
I've been asked to make a few mother's day cards, and as you will know us crafters have to be ahead of the game, mother's day is a month away but before we know it we'll be wondering where the time has gone!
So I will be posting some of my creations hopefully today, fingers crossed.

I've been sorting out my room again, making spare for all the lovely things I'll be wanting from the up and coming mini catalogue that will be launched in April, I can't wait!!
So I'm begrudgingly having to say goodbye to some of my stash, to check it out click here, there's only a few hours left on it but I thought maybe a fellow crafter would like a bargain!

Hopefully be back later with a card to show you!

No comments: