Tuesday 8 March 2011

Goal!

Hey there,

Like every crafter I love any excuse to buy new products. So when I was asked by a lady at work to make an 18th birthday card for her son with a football theme, it was the perfect excuse to buy the Goal stamp set.
I'm sure that it will come in handy in the future, and I was really happy with how the finished card came out.

What do you think?


I used a piece of old olive which I cut to make a grass football pitch, And I really liked the background with the football and goal 'sentiment'. I normally dread being asked to make boys/mens cards but this one was really fun to do.

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Goal
Paper, Whisper white, Old olive, Pacific point, Not quite navy
Ink, Chocolate chip
Accessories, sponge dauber, dimensionals, alphabet letters (from my pre-SU stash)

Have a great evening xx

No comments: