Thursday 24 March 2011

what's the DL?

Well hello there!

I always seem to be making A5 or square cards so I thought that I'd make a long thin card today (DL card), I had been asked to make a card with Victoria on the front, and was a little worried that it wouldn't fit so a long card was the answer to my problem. I was also asked that the card have a 1920's feel, now I wasn't quite sure what that meant be I thought decadent and lavish, I hope I got it right.


I used the flourish from the now retired Bliss set and my stamp-a-ma-jig ( I don't know where I would be without this nifty piece of equipment) to create the background paper, which is choc chip ink stamped onto Rich razzleberry CS. With my much loved Broadsheet alphabet set.

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Bliss (retired SAB) Broadsheet alphabet
Paper, Whisper white CS, Basic black CS, Rich razzleberry CS,
Ink, Rich razzleberry, Chocolate chip
Accessories, basic rhinestones, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and ribbon (from my pre-SU stash)

I hope this fits the bill.
Have fun and get inky xx

No comments: