Wednesday 4 May 2011

Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Good Morning!!

I saw something about this blog a while ago, but I'm usually at work on a Wednesday and by the time I get home the light is too bad to take a decent photo. So when I realised that it was Wednesday (the bank holidays have turned my brain to mush I have no idea what day it is anymore!!) I was so happy that I could share with you what's on my workspace, loads of people have already uploaded there photo to the site so if you're nosey like me check it out here.

So prepare to be horrified


Now to the untrained eye this just looks like a load of mess, and I suppose quite a bit of it is, but in the tiny space at the front is my preparation for a challenge combo card which I'm hoping to finish and upload later.
In the top left corner are ribbons, next to that glues, behind that some of my stamp sets, and down the right hand side is a whole stack of scraps that are patiently waiting to be filed back into their colour families.

As you can see my new years resolution of keeping my desk tidy has completely gone out of the window!

Well I'm off to have a nosey around other people's desk's, I can't be the only untidy one!!

Have a great day

7 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Great woorkdesk! Looks like a beautiful set of ink pads :)

jude said...

Love the creative desk.See my fav stampin up products o your desk too.Just love em!Happy woyww 100
hugs judex 28

Elizabeth said...

Afternoon Kelly, you're going to have to try a lot harder to win the messy desk award - you're up against some really stiff competition :) Love that punch lying on your desk. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #38

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good luck on your Challenges, I've the same color combo on mine, but no real ideas. I'll be late if I don't get movin!!!
Thanks for sharing

Sarpreet said...

brilliant punch, its craft not a mess, do you have a tv in your room? i see a remote control. Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

Ohhh Snap said...

Looks like a busy creative spot to me :D. Good luck with your challenge! #117

Nicky said...

Great desk love the sets of stamps sorry I am so late the time seems to have flown by again this week