Friday 15 July 2011

Anything But A Card

Good Evening,

I'm hoping that I can just sneak in this entry to the Simply Stampin' challenge this week before the deadline.

As you can see from the title this week we have been challenged to come up with anything but a card, this has been tough for me as on the whole I only make cards.

I decided to make a bag, an excuse to get my big shot working. I used the scallop circle die, to make the bag itself, and the Fun Flowers die to decorate it.

I'm really quite pleased with the result, not bad for my first try anyway!


I have used one of the very bright and funky patterned papers from the Greenhouse Gala DSP packs, and picked out one of the colours from the paper for my flower, finished off with a brights button.

I hope the ladies like it!! xx

1 comment:

Ruth M said...

Oooh Kelly, this is one fun and funky gift bag! You'll have to tell me how it's made!