Wednesday 17 August 2011

Belated Challenge Win!

Good Evening!

I'm super excited, as you know I enter a lot of challenges well I never expect to win a challenge so I rarely check back to see the winners, usually to excited by the thought of a new challenge! I have a card to make for tomorrow so I was searching for a sketch for some inspiration, was looking back at the Sweet Sunday Sketch's only to find that I was the winner of the first sketch of the month! You can find the Link here!

How amazing is that!

Anyway I better get back to finding inspiration for that card. xx

3 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Brilliant news Kelly, congratulations. Lee xx

Sara I. said...

Congratulations on your win!!! It's like Christmas when you finally get one!!! Enjoy!!

Sian Ridley said...

Ahh! I've only just read this post! Well done you!! Not that I'm very much surprised it has to be said :) j
Keep up the good work sweet, you're obviously doing something right! :)