Sunday 21 August 2011

On a Viva la Verve Roll!

Goodness me, if you've popped back from the earlier posts of today, great to see you again, if this is your first visit, hello!

My mojo has well and truly been restored, I'm onto sketch number 3 of this months Viva la Verve sketch challenge, and this one deserved to be a very special card, it's so pretty! My niece will be sweet sixteen next month so this will be her card. Here's the sketch

I went ultra girly with this giant 8x8 inch card, well you're only sweet sixteen once! I love the multiple layers, and knew I had to get my Sweet and Sour DSP out for this one, shield your eyes this ones very bright and colourful!



The colour combo I've used for this one is Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red. I love to make personalised cards, hopefully this will be a card that she keeps for a long time to come.

I'll be back with one last card today, hope to see you then, xx

3 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card, Love the papers. Lee x

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Kelly!! You have made the most stunning cards this week!!! I love every single one of them - you've nailed those sketches!! xx

Sian Ridley said...

Those monogram stamps are so pretty! :) I really like that name too, not that that matters! This was my favourite of the vlv sketches, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)