Friday 23 September 2011

My New Favourite Christmas Stamp

Good Afternoon,

I can't hold it in any longer, I have to share a new stamp set with you. This is my favourite new Christmas stamp set, it has a gorgeous image and several great sentiments, and I'm sure by Christmas you will be sick of the sight of this one!

I have combined this new stamp set called Beautiful Season, with the final Viva La Verve sketch for this month, I must get around to making the other two that I haven't done for this month yet!

I have taken my colour palette from The shabby Tea Room, this week's challenge is entitled 'Vintage White', and the colours I have chosen to use from the selection are, Vanilla, Crumb Cake (Kraft), and Chocolate Chip. I have also used another new stamp, called Parlour Prints. I love the vintage style of this stunning background stamp.


 I wanted to show you a close up of the image it is so delicate, this time I have left it uncoloured except for a little Champagne shimmer paint which I've applied to the berries which a cotton bud to get little perfect circles of shimmer.


Of course it looks even more pretty and sparkly in real life.

I hope my little sneak peek has you even more excited about the new catalogue, only a week to wait, yippee!! xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that is a lovely image Kelly and it looks so beautiful the way you've used it. xx

Crafty Loops said...

Really beautiful image and your card is gorgeous. Lee (Ps. I have a big blog candy up for grabs if you fancy a peep) xx

Sheri said...

WOW! Cool technique! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Sian Ridley said...

Oooh, so pretty!!! I love those colours and those stamps are nice aren't they!!?? The focal image is so detailed but I think it's the background one that's my favourite :) I'm looking forward to the rest of the sneak peeks now!
I see your dies are being put to good use too :)

I am, again, jealous! It's week four of viva la verve and I still haven't had any time to do any of them! Ah well, maybe next month?! Although I can see myself being even busier!!

Keep 'em coming, I need some pretty things to look at if I can't partake myself ;)