Wednesday 18 January 2012

Monster Bookmark.

Good morning,

I made this cute little book mark Sunday but have been waiting to be home early enough to get a good photo, luckily I have a couple of days off this week so I managed to take one this morning, however it is raining so it's still not a brilliant shot.

I got my boyfriend a book he had been hinting for for Christmas which he started reading before mummbling at me have you got a book mark. I knew I had some but when I bought out butterflies and hearts he turned his nose up. So I set about making him a more suitable bookmark for him to use.

He's really a big kid so I thought that my Make a Monster stamps would be perfect! I used these together which my Two Tags die and this is how it turned out.



I'm quite pleased and so was he when I mentioned that I'd added a googly eye!!

Hope to soon you back soon with some more goodies from my craft room, plus don't forget there is still time to enter into this weeks Simply Stampin' challenge, you could have a go at making one of these bookmarks and enter it.

3 comments:

Ruth M said...

Oh my word, adorable! Love the googly eye!

Sian Ridley said...

Ha ha! That's brilliant! And so he should like it :) I bought my boyfriend some books and made him a bookmark - he liked it but now I'm just trying to get him to read the books!! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Kelly, this is adorable! It sure put a smile on my face!!! :-)