Saturday 21 January 2012

Simply Stampin' Sketch Week

Good Morning,

Last weeks 'To DIE For' challenge at Simply Stampin' had everyone pulling out there dies to make some fabulous cards, and we're hoping that this week you will be joining us once again as we challenge you with a sketch.

I had been asked to make a birthday card for a little boy who will be turning 2 soon who loves animals. So I have used this sketch to make a card for him using my Fox and Friends stamp set.


I need to apologise for the poor photo quality, the weather has not been great this week, the colours are much brighter in real life, honest! I went for a combo of Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade. I have embossed the Daffodil background layer with my Polka Dots embossing folder, and set to work stamping my panels.

Myself and the girls over at Simply Stampin' would love to see how you get on with the sketch, so pop over and give it ago! xx

8 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

Ooh, I love it! It's really hard to think of something to make for a little bit isn't it?! I always struggle anyway! I love the geometry and symmetry, it really lends itself to a masculine card. I hope he likes it and enjoys his birthday :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is Adorable! Perfect for a darling 2 year old! Happy to be a new follower!

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Lee x

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi kelly...love you card and what nice stamp set...thank you for visiting my blog and I will go and have a look at the Simply Stampin challenge..

Anne

Stamps and Paper said...

HI Kelly...sorry yes its my fault can you delete my card from the Simply Stampin challenge..I will put a new on in this week...I should have checked but I would love to join in this challenge as I love S.U.

Anne

Aileen said...

Very cute Kelly. Love this set and the colours you've chosen.

Thanks for visiting me and for the Top 3 pick. I'm delighted. x

Ruth M said...

This is just so sweet Kelly, I'm sure he will love it! Great colour combo! Ruth x

Julie Gearinger said...

This card is so cute! Love the animals and the fun colors- I am sure that this little guy will love it too! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog and letting me know about the Simply Stampin' Challenge site! Since I am a total Stampin' Up! gal, I will definitely put this on my list of weekly challenges- thanks again for the inspiration!