Saturday 18 February 2012

Simply Stampin Colour Challenge

Good morning,

I loved what you did with last weeks sketch, it's great to see different creative spins on the same layout, but over at Simply Stampin' this week we have a colour challenge ready for you to sink your teeth into, it's gorgeously girly and I know you're just going to love it!

See what I mean, yummy!!

Well here's what I came up with using this beautiful combo,


First of all I heated embossed the medallion stamp in Wisteria Wonder I've added a little glitter to my embossing powder for extra glitz! Then I sponged through the pattern with Melon Mambo, I made a rosette using the Cheerful Treat DSP, topped off with layers of Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, and an antique brad. Added my sentiment (this was another commissioned card) and a few butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.

I hope you have as much fun with this combo as I did, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Happy crafting, xx

5 comments:

Amanda Burditt said...

Very pretty card! I really love the medallion stamp - on my wish list! The butterflies finish it off nicely! x

Kirei said...

I love your pleated flower layered up on the medallion stamp, it's a favourite background of mine and I love seeing how other people use it! Kirei x

Aileen said...

The medallion stamp with the Rosette is fab. x

Ruth M said...

Stunning card Kelly, I love it! Medallion stamp and butterflies - perfection! Oooh, adding glitter to EP sounds a fabby idea, thanks for the inspiration! Ruth x

Diane said...

Very fun design with your pretty rosette.

Regards diane