Monday 12 March 2012

Everyday Enchantment Coral Combo

Good morning,

As promised I'm back to share another card with you, this time I'm back to the gorgeous Sale-a-bration papers,  I've teamed Calypso Coral with Poppy Parade, I know! I would never have put red and coral together but thats the fab thing about Stampin' up! the DSP colours are already matched up so you can pull colours from them to give you colour combos that really blend well.


I have used the tiny butterfly from the Elementary Elegance set on the sentiment panel, again SU! have been really clever, the images from this stamp set echo the images on the DSP. I made another flower for this card, this time I used the scallop circle punch, and can you spot the glimmer brad in the centre? These are so sparkly and yummy, I couldn't resist sneaking one in there!

Well I'm on a roll now so tomorrow I'm hoping to have another card to share, I'd love you to pop back and see! xx

2 comments:

Ruth M said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this Kelly! So pretty and feminine - lots of yummy little details too, great job hun!
Ruth x

Julie Marshall said...

Kelly, this is beautiful. Love the design and colors. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some sweet birthday wishes. It was a great day!