Wednesday 14 March 2012

Use It Up

Hello again,

Have you been following my craft day progress along the week? Well if you have, the card I have to share with you today is the last of the batch I was asked to make for Maddy. This card was made mainly using retired products, that I can't bear to let go of. The Cheers To You set was always a good to of mine for a good cocktail card and was also fab for men's cards.


The DSP is all retired I'm afraid but if you're anything like me you'll have loads of retired products that still need using, so thats what I'm trying to do, don't worry I'm not doing anything silly like vowing not to buy any new goodies until I've used all my retired products, I don't think I would last more than a month, but it's good to use what you have sometimes, especially when it's as pretty as these papers are!!

I can't remember the name of these one's (so if you know please leave a comment) but I was asked to make a purple and green card so these were just perfect! I broke out my aqua painter  for the cocktails and bar they are standing on, and I couldn't resist adding a little glitter! I think from now on all martini's should be served with glitter olives!

I hope you have enjoyed the week so far, I have one more card to share with you tomorrow, xx

No comments: