Saturday 2 June 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge Colour Week

Good morning,

This week it's time for another colour combo over at Simply Stampin', we are stretching you again this week with a toughie, but I'm confident that after the last colour combo you guys can handle anything!!! So here we go.

I had a birthday card to make for my boyfriends nephew who turned 9 on thursday so I used my Make a monster set to make a batch of colourful monsters, and Charlie really liked it, yay!


Although when I looked at this weeks colours I wanted to run away and hide I actually really like how this card turned out, why not give it a go? You might surprise yourself too!

Also don't forget as it's the first Saturday of the month it's guest designer week, so pop over to the challenge and check out her fab work! xx

4 comments:

Kirei said...

Fab card Kelly, these colours were just right for the little monsters! Kirei x

Victoria said...

Quite a tricky colour combination and I'm racking my brains to think of something that will work! This is fab - I love how you've done the background sky behind the monsters!

Ruth M said...

I am now singing "what's that coming over the hill, is it a monster?" LOL!

What a fab card Kelly, I can see why Charlie loved it! Great job with those difficult colours, I know I wanted to run away at first as well!
Ruth x

Sian Ridley said...

When I first looked at your card I saw Martians on a far away planet, but after reading Ruth's comment I've got that song going round in my head too!

That is a VERY tricky colour combination, you've done well! A little too far out of my comfort zone I think-a cop out I know!! ;)